This award is for the fleet manager that has shown they have improved the running of the fleet through a wide range of areas, including utilisation, costs, and safety.
- Provide the number of vehicles on your fleet, including cars, vans, HGV, other heavy vehicles, plant, pool vehicles, salary sacrifice cars and grey fleet.
- Tell us how many vehicles are leased, on long-term rental, or purchased outright, detailing what type of vehicles they are.
- How many of your cars are essential user, user chooser, etc.?
- Which car brands and models do you use, and what type of driver roles are they used for?
- What proportion of your car fleet is petrol, diesel, hybrid, plug-in hybrid, electric, or hydrogen?
- Outline any particular initiatives you have taken to reduce fleet costs in the last 12 months.
- Outline any particular initiatives you have taken to reduce risk and improve safety in the last 12 months?
- Outline any particular initiatives you have taken to reduce the environmental impact of your fleet in the last 12 months.
Enter now using the form below.
Entries must be no longer than 750 words plus submissions.